"CREATING A BETTER TOMORROW"
YEARS IN DIVERSE MARKETS
WELCOME TO PERDAMAN
Creating a Better Tomorrow. This is our goal. This is what inspires us. Everyday.
These are just some of the commercial aspects of Perdaman. Integral to this is our corporate culture of creating leaders and growing together as a team, and all of our operations are backed by extensive financial services to ensure strength and growth.
We are also highly involved in the community, and actively give back – from supporting local sporting teams to contributing towards better education. We do what we do with passion, and we do what we do with a sincere desire to create a better tomorrow.
GROUP NEWS HIGHLIGHTS
- Perdaman Industries (Chemical & Fertilisers) has signed a binding Heads of Agreement for the Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) work for its Urea Project in Karratha with 50/50 joint venture between Clough of Western Australia and Saipem of Italy.
- Perdaman to provide significant financial support to help the development of cultural and commercial initiatives for MAC
- The Burrup plant is set to produce 2 million tonnes of fertiliser grade urea per year
- WA’s first agreement to included conditions from the state government’s FIFO mental health code of conduct
- Family friendly rosters, better working environments for fertiliser plant workers
PERDAMAN SIGNS AN OFFTAKE AGREEMENT WITH INCITEC PIVOT FOR A WORLD CLASS UREA PLANT IN WESTERN AUSTRALIA
- Perdaman Chemicals and Fertilisers (Perdaman) has signed a 20 year offtake agreement with Incitec Pivot Limited’s wholly owned subsidiary, Incitec Fertilizers Pty Ltd, for up to 2.3 million tonnes per annum of granular urea fertilizer from Perdaman’s proposed Karratha urea plant.
- Perdaman sponsored the WAOTYA Business Award
- Celebrating excellence in business leadership
- Perdaman & Santos sign heads of agreement
- Creation of 700 jobs during construction
A MESSAGE FROM OUR CHAIRMAN
As we continue to look for exciting new opportunities and grow our existing businesses, we always remember our ethos of Creating a Better Tomorrow and invite you to discuss with us mutually beneficial opportunities for the future.