"CREATING A BETTER TOMORROW"
YEARS IN DIVERSE MARKETS
WELCOME TO PERDAMAN
Creating a Better Tomorrow. This is our goal. This is what inspires us. Everyday.
These are just some of the commercial aspects of Perdaman. Integral to this is our corporate culture of creating leaders and growing together as a team, and all of our operations are backed by extensive financial services to ensure strength and growth.
We are also highly involved in the community, and actively give back – from supporting local sporting teams to contributing towards better education. We do what we do with passion, and we do what we do with a sincere desire to create a better tomorrow.
GROUP NEWS HIGHLIGHTS
- First restaurant opening in Northam Region
- Indian & European fusion cuisine
- Annual Conference organised by the Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- Insights about Perdaman Urea Project
- “Global trends, local opportunities”
- Organised by Auspire – Australia Day Council WA
- Perdaman Chairman speech
- Inspiring stories about resilience
- Environmental Scoping Document (ESD) prepared by Cardno on behalf of Perdaman released for public review
- Key environmental factors and information
- Perdaman sponsored the WAOTYA Business Award
- Celebrating excellence in business leadership
- Perdaman & Santos sign heads of agreement
- Creation of 700 jobs during construction
A MESSAGE FROM OUR CHAIRMAN
As we continue to look for exciting new opportunities and grow our existing businesses, we always remember our ethos of Creating a Better Tomorrow and invite you to discuss with us mutually beneficial opportunities for the future.