"CREATING A BETTER TOMORROW"
YEARS IN DIVERSE MARKETS
WELCOME TO THE PERDAMAN GROUP
Creating a Better Tomorrow. This is our goal. This is what inspires us. Everyday.
These are just some of the commercial aspects of Perdaman Group. Integral to this is our corporate culture of creating leaders and growing together as a team, and all of our operations are backed by extensive financial services to ensure strength and growth.
We are also highly involved in the community, and actively give back – from supporting local sporting teams to contributing towards better education. We do what we do with passion, and we do what we do with a sincere desire to create a better tomorrow.
GROUP NEWS HIGHLIGHTS
- Australia’s first UREA export project
- Creation of 2000+ direct jobs during construction phase.
- Creation of 200 permanent staff once operational
- Unveiled by WA Minister for Regional Development Alannah MacTiernan
- Will generate over one million kilowatt hours per year, powering 40% of Northam Boulevard Shopping Centre’s annual electricity needs
- Redevelopment of Northam Shopping Centre
- Solar panels will provide 80% of electricity to the centre
- Further growth plans to be announced
- Office expansion to China, the UK and Australia
- Provide insights and support for the future success of the University
- International change-makers and thought leaders
- Addition of childcare facilities
- Even more shopping options for the local economy
A MESSAGE FROM OUR CHAIRMAN
As we continue to look for exciting new opportunities and grow our existing businesses, we always remember our ethos of Creating a Better Tomorrow and invite you to discuss with us mutually beneficial opportunities for the future.