"CREATING A BETTER TOMORROW"
YEARS IN DIVERSE MARKETS
WELCOME TO PERDAMAN
Creating a Better Tomorrow. This is our goal. This is what inspires us. Everyday.
These are just some of the commercial aspects of Perdaman Group. Integral to this is our corporate culture of creating leaders and growing together as a team, and all of our operations are backed by extensive financial services to ensure strength and growth.
We are also highly involved in the community, and actively give back – from supporting local sporting teams to contributing towards better education. We do what we do with passion, and we do what we do with a sincere desire to create a better tomorrow.
GROUP NEWS HIGHLIGHTS
- Australia’s first UREA export project
- Creation of 2000+ direct jobs during construction phase.
- Creation of 200 permanent staff once operational
- Perdaman sponsored the Pinnacle Award for Workplace Diversity Excellence
- Recognising & celebrating organisations with a significant footprint in WA
- Perdaman & Santos Agreement Announcement
- Creation of 700 jobs during construction
PERDAMAN ANNOUNCES MAJOR PROJECT FACILITATION STATUS GRANTED BY THE AUSTRALIAN FEDERAL GOVERNMENT FOR THE KARRATHA UREA PROJECT
- MPS achievement shows positive step forwrd the project
- Opportunity to diversify the Australian economy
- Over 7,233 square metres with 204 underground car parks
- Major supermarkets like Woolworths, BWS and Red Dot
- Perdaman Chairman welcomes both teams from technology suppliers
- Final design review meeting discussion in Perth
A MESSAGE FROM OUR CHAIRMAN
As we continue to look for exciting new opportunities and grow our existing businesses, we always remember our ethos of Creating a Better Tomorrow and invite you to discuss with us mutually beneficial opportunities for the future.